What is Sagamore Institute?
Sagamore Institute is an Indianapolis-based public policy research organization that promotes education excellence. Sagamore's Scholarships for Education Choice program is certified by the State of Indiana as a Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO).
- Do you believe that Indiana Families should be able to choose the best educational setting for their K-12 students?
- Do you believe that their choices should not be limited by their income level?
- Would you like to support scholarships for eligible students enrolled in participating schools across the state of Indiana, or perhaps designate a donation for students of a particular school?
If so, the tax credit scholarship program may be just the investment for you. In addition to supporting Indiana students, you will receive a state tax credit equal to 50% of the amount of your donation. Your donation also qualifies as a charitable deduction on your federal tax return.
How to Donate?
- Give by sending in a check — click here for a donor form and more information.
- Give non-cash assets, like appreciated stock by clicking here to start the process.
- DONATE ONLINE NOW through Sagamore's partnership with iDonate. Give using a credit card or doing a bank transfer from your bank account. Set up recurring donations, or gift a vehicle